- Sensors are built-in to the operating system to provide a new level of detection speed
- Microsoft has invested over $2 billion dollars in its cybercrime and defense divisions which utilize this same solution on over 1 billion machines
- No additional hardware is required as Windows Defender ATP is cloud based and agentless providing a low impact experience
- Detect zero day attacks immediately using advanced behavioral analytics and machine learning technology
- With the unique attack timeline, it is possible to visually investigate viruses and how they have affected machines
To be provided by Mav/Daniel
links to additional articles, newsletters, etc.