Let’s look at the process to install the E-Visor for Teams Entry and Basic version
and provide administrator consent.
This process can be initiated manually by the end user by simply installing the application from the marketplace. It can also be initiated on an organization-level by the administrator. Please follow the process for End User or Administrator respectively, in the tabs above.
- Access to the Microsoft Teams application and Teams app store.
- Access over HTTPS to the following URLs: *.enterprisesuite.biz, *.synergyadvisors.biz, and graph.microsoft.com
- Verify that your organization is not blocking third-party Teams applications
- An Azure AD Premium license is required to show sign-in information.
- No cost required; the app is available for a free trial to up to 100 users per tenant.
- No setup or supporting requirements are needed; E-Visor Entry and Basic do not require any additional hardware or software components to be installed in the customer environment. No Azure costs are incurred by the customer.