Synergy Advisors recognized with Microsoft verified Managed XDR solution status
Seattle, Washington, United States | 4/5/2023
Synergy Advisors today announced it has achieved Microsoft verified Managed Extended Detection and Response (MXDR) solution status. By achieving this status, Synergy Advisors has proven their robust MXDR services including a Security Operation Center (SOC) with 24/7/365 proactive hunting, monitoring, and response capabilities all built on tight integrations with the Microsoft Security platform. This solution combines expert-trained technology with human-led services and has been verified by Microsoft engineers.
Synergy Advisors provides managed services using comprehensive and robust tooling built into the Azure platform for managing customer tenant activity across identities, endpoints, applications, information, network, and more, with a multi-tenant methodology that enables scalability, higher automation, and enhanced governance. Synergy Advisors delivers end to end Extended, Detection, and Response strategy that provides 24/7/365 Managed SOC Services, across Microsoft unified SecOps stack, including:
- Monitor, hunt, and respond to help mitigate possible attacks and to optimize the security posture across the organization.
- Ingest Microsoft Defender, MEM, and identity information and health, including device (MDE), identity (MDI), e-mail (MDO), cloud apps (MDCA), and cloud infrastructure.
- Alert information via bots or API integration.
- Advanced hunting investigation performed in a single pane of glass, utilizing Microsoft Graph APIs.
- Custom detection creation, customized depending on customer needs and scenarios; including advanced hunting custom detection queries and custom indicators added to the system through Microsoft 365 Defender portals or APIs.
- Perform manual/automatic response actions.
- Training/readiness, setup, onboarding, adoption and ongoing monitoring, response, and management service.
- Onboarding and adoption of Microsoft security capabilities and solutions.
“With malicious attacks on the rise, we understand security is front and center for our customers. That is why I am excited to congratulate Synergy Advisors on achieving Microsoft Verified: Managed Extended Detection and Response solution status. Their solution closely integrates with Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft Sentinel and has been verified by Microsoft Security engineering to ensure that it provides comprehensive service coverage across the Microsoft Security portfolio.” – Rob Lefferts, CVP, Modern Protection and SOC, Microsoft
Synergy Advisors is part of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA). “The Microsoft Intelligent Security Association is comprised of some the most reliable and trusted security companies across the globe”, said Maria Thomson, Microsoft Intelligent Security Association Lead. “Our members share Microsoft’s commitment to collaboration within the cybersecurity community to improve our customers’ ability to predict, detect, and respond to security threats faster. We’re thrilled to recognize and welcome Synergy Advisors MXDR solution to the MISA portfolio.
Synergy Advisors is a premier Microsoft Certified Partner that specializes in Microsoft 365, Identity, Azure B2C and B2B Collaboration, Security, Management, and Cloud technologies. We help you digitally transform and implement a more secure collaborative infrastructure, reduce your IT costs, and meet your regulatory requirements through our comprehensive portfolio and experience in consulting and managed services.