Maximize your organization’s hybrid work potential with the new E-Visor Teams App Business/Business+
Hello from Seattle!!
This month we mark a very special milestone. After more than two years of investing in the Microsoft Teams Platform, we can announce that the new E-Visor Teams App Business and Business+ provide a complete, end-to-end experience that enables #DemocrarizedDataAccess to the entire organization to help users contain, mitigate, and remove cybersecurity risks while boosting productivity.
This has been quite a ride and I could not be happier for the hundreds of customers and thousands of users adopting our application. We have received significant feedback from all of them and, yes, we listen. We needed this BIG STEP:
The business needs, beyond the product/business area, a complete strategy to tackle cybersecurity risks
- We cannot make the mistake of assuming that “the SIEM/SOC” admins will handle the daily operational challenges that organizations face in the new hybrid workspace
- Providing information to the end user for self-service was a big milestone, but it’s not enough to reduce the impact of IT struggling with multiple admin consoles as they try to solve ad hoc troubleshooting requests, instead of focusing on platform configuration and optimizing operations
If the above does not make sense to you yet, let me elaborate a bit:
Why E-Visor Teams App for end users and admins?
The new hybrid workspace represents new challenges and opportunities:
- Everyone is working in silos to resolve their problems
- The user cannot access a resource or is at risk and does not know it
- The support team is swamped and struggling with support calls; data is disseminated from different applications
- The security control owners are not getting enough insights into what is happening and are not adopting new capabilities that the cloud provides, due to concerns about how they will impact the end user
- From the scoping perspective, the SIEM role is not to be the analytics service that supports the daily business activities, rather they should focus on specific cyber threats. Pretending that the SOC will also cover functional/not security related activities is just not realistic and it’s an expensive approach many organizations cannot afford
- Last, but not least, the business managers do not have clarity in these scenarios and their involvement comes at the very end of the process
While this picture delights us with the beauty of nature, it represents a sad reality for multiple organizations: all day users, support, and IT have to jump in and out to get things to work, rather than establishing optimized responsibilities, actions, and visibility. It’s like seeing the view from the bottom; everything looks nice until you have to start climbing and passing the “hot potato” between areas to mitigate risk and get user productivity back on track.
If that’s the case, who is responsible to fix this? We can clearly see that current administration tools have been created to configure products, not to aid the end user, help desk, and all the other players that should focus on optimizing business results, rather than accepting the toll of “that’s the way it goes in our organization”.
E-Visor Business/Business+ benefits
The E-Visor Teams App presents a 360-degree view of your data. This does not mean users have read access to your entire Microsoft 365 and Azure logs; instead, it means that you can granularly perform the following:
Control who can see what and the actions that they can take
E-Visor Business/Business+ Details
The following tables provide details about the features and capabilities included in this first version of our E-Visor Business/Business+ (Nov 21 release)
- The following table shows the capabilities in E-Visor Business and Business+
- Included areas
- The following table shows what is included in E-Visor Business and Business+