Reach the highest level of sensitive information protection with data governance
EDO Plus: Hybrid assessment and scanning for unstructured and structured data at rest
Even at rest, your data is dynamic with multiple servers and locations, multiple access vectors and actors, multiple copies of the data, and multiple administrators. Keeping control is complex!
Synergy Advisors brings a hybrid assessment to be carried out on your unstructured and structured data file storage locations, that enables your organization to strengthen its governance data strategy, through the following components:
How does the assessment work?
Synergy Advisors combine the advanced capabilities of the solution E-Inspector and Azure Purview for executing an end-to-end scanning process for unstructured and structured data in the selected repositories, and finally, presents a comprehensive report with business and technical-driven analytics through our tool E-Visor.
Scope of the assessment
- Scan configuration +inventory inspection + data scan
- Unstructured data: NAS / file servers / SharePoint up to 10 gigabytes
- Structured data: Azure SQL Database up to 10 gigabytes
- Week + Azure Purview + E-inspector + E-Visor
- Findings and recommendatios
- E-Visor complete report
Out of scope
- Additional data repositories
- Customer data modifications
- Detailed remediation to potential findings
Need more? Contact us here for a comprehensive consulting!
What do you need to start protecting your sensitive information?
Quick and easy
Fast and thrifty. No premium subscriptions required.
What will you receive after the assessment?
- Action plan roadmap: Co-creation of an expert plan for your specific scenarios, potential impact analysis, and mitigation steps.
- File inventory: Complete file inventory and data metrics through E-Visor and Power BI exportable reports, with recommended MIP label and sensitive data found.
Download the datasheet of the EDO Plus assessment here.
Do you need an assessment only for unstructured or structured data?
Learn more with the following EDOs: