Scanning and protection for structured data at rest
EDO Scenario 2: Assessment and scanning for structured data at rest
Synergy Advisors brings an assessment to be carried out on your structured data file storage locations, that enables your organization to strengthen its governance data strategy, through the following components:
How does the assessment work?
Synergy Advisors uses Microsoft Purview capabilities for executing the scanning activity, and finally presents a comprehensive report with business and technical-driven analytics through our tool E-Visor.
Scope of the assessment
- Scan configuration +inventory inspection + data scan
- Azure SQL Database
- 10 Gb / 1 Week + E-Visor for Purview
- Findings and recommendations
- E-Visor for Purview report
- Discover sensitive files by info type and custom patterns
- File discovery by metadata
Out of scope
- Additional data repositories
- Customer data modifications
- Detailed remediation to potential findings
Need more? Contact us here for a comprehensive consulting!
What do you need to start protecting your sensitive information?
Quick and easy
Fast and thrifty. No premium subscriptions required.
What will you receive after the assessment?
- Action plan roadmap: Co-creation of an expert plan for your specific scenarios, potential impact analysis, and mitigation steps.
- File inventory: Complete file inventory and data metrics through E-Visor and Power BI exportable reports, with recommended MIP label and sensitive data found.
Download the datasheet of the assessment for structured data at rest here.
Now, continue the protection journey with the following EDOs: